The last week has been filled with:
1. A visit from dear friends all the way from Elko, Nevada (the BEST gift ever!)
5. New product design/approval/distributer meetings
6. Writing on new project (no I can’t tell yet but it’s exciting and worth the wait!)
7. Meeting for song collaboration/recording (Y’all can’t imagine and I’m so excited it’s silly)
8. Show booking approval for 2025 (already?!)
9. New album artwork meeting + approvals
10. Evening gown fitting
(Pause to drink excessive amounts of coffee)
10. Readings for homework
11. More homework
12. Program event (it’s officially fall in D.C. y’all. I need to pull out wool sweaters soon!)
13. Lord’s day, worship, writing, cooking…phone calls from mama and Face Time with sister, dancing to 1930’s tunes in the kitchen and starching the sin outta some vintage Levi’s.
Onto more readings and work on a sunny Tuesday my friends…
But first, tell me. What’s going on in your part of the country today?